0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 6, 2008 10:17 PM by ravi_bharathii

IFocusManagerComponent  issue

ravi_bharathii
      I am having datagrid with check box and combobox itemrenderer and i am having add and delete row button to add and delete rows based upon checkbox selection.Adding row and removing rows works fine.The checkbox itemrenderer and Combobox itemrenderer are placed inside their respective Hbox Container.In order to make focuse while tabbbing i implemented IFocusManagerComponent and override drawFocus method.After implementing this i am getting error this

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
      at mx.controls::DataGrid/updateDisplayList()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\framewor k\src\mx\controls\DataGrid.as:1434]
      at mx.controls.listClasses::ListBase/validateDisplayList()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\pro jects\framework\src\mx\controls\listClasses\ListBase.as:3280]
      at mx.managers::LayoutManager/validateDisplayList()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\f ramework\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:622]
      at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects \framework\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:695]
      at Function/ http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
      at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher2()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\framew ork\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:8628]
      at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\framewo rk\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:8568]
      at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
      at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

When i remove IFocusManagerComponent its works fine.If i give editable flase to the datagridColums then also its works fine but the tabbing is not working.

Can any one help me to solve this issue.