• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot select any ICC profile in LR6

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved from Windows 7 to windows 10 and  now I'm unable to select any ICC profile in the print module of LR.

I've installed various ICC profiles in the file Windows/system32/spool/drivers/color

When using photoshop CS6 I've no problem selecting any of these ICC profiles in the print module while in LR they do not show up when I select others I just have the word "others" , the list of profiles is not popped-up .

Is there any other parameter to update to be able to use the color management in LR6 ?

I've un-installed and reinstalled LR but the problem is still there.

Thanks for any clue you may have

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My only thought is that if these are CMYK profiles then Lightroom will not use them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks fort your answer but they are not CMYK, I used to select any of those when I was running LR6 with Windows 7 , the pb appeared with LR6 and Windows 10, quite strange

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JapanWebCoated is a CMYK profile.

PAL_SECAM is a video broadcast format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I intended to use the two others which are ICC profiles provided by Ilford to be used with the Ilford Silk paper for color prints or black and white.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines