• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Aspect Ratio After Completing Project

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I'm currently having an issue with my video after exporting it to youtube using a  Fv4 file. The video has black borders and I can't seem to fix the issue post production. After reviewing my project in Premiere Elements I realized that the first video I imported into the project assets had QT codec without the 16:9 ratio. This locked my presets and changed the format to all my subsequent videos in the project assets. The majority of the footage I used came from a GoPro, so most of the file were compressed down to a different aspect ratio instead of using DSR (1920 x 1080).

Since I put a lot of time (months) into making this project is there anyway to: 1) change the aspect ratio so all files match 16:9? (interpret footage doesn't seem to work)  2) Copy my clips into a new project where I can start with a new editing preset and correct the aspect ratio?

Sorry, If I'm not entirely clear. I'm learning video editing on the fly. I'm currently editing in Premiere Elements 12 on a Mac. Please let me know if additional information is needed.

Thanks,

AK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?