• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem when priniting Arabic PDF file

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Windows 7 and I print on an HP officeJet Pro 8610.

When I fill an arabic PDF form with Acrobat reader DC what is displayed on screen is correct. But when I print the context analysis is lost.

This is a snapshot of the screen display when I fill the form

while editing.jpg

This is a scan of the printed page

after printing.jpg

Will appreciate anybody's Help

Mohamed Hammam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohamedhm,

Fill and sign features doesn't support the Arabic language.

its a known issue which has already been reported and the bug has been logged.

we will keep you updated as soon as it will be fixed.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update to this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marhaba Abdulaziz,

Though I don't work for Adobe, I can tell you that Adobe Acrobat team are working on this matter, they just cannot tell us when Fill & Sign will be Arabic-ready. I had two telephone conversation with Acrobat team, they basically wanted to see how Fill & Sign should behave with Arabic script, or general Right-to-Left behaviour should be, so apparently this is promising that it will be fixed.

Currently, we can type Arabic in the Fill & Sign environment and all appears to be working fine as long as we don't leave the environment. But once you exit Fill & Sign environment all Arabic text will disperse.

What you all can do is go to report this bug on the Feature request / Bug report where you can see the progress of your case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dont you realize that there 420 million arabic speakers in the world who cant use your retard program because of this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easy Sameh, Acrobat is not retard as Adobe sells more Acrobat licenses in the Arab world more than any other application that's more than Photoshop for instance.

Acrobat supports Arabic in so many other areas, and we need to be objectively guiding Acrobat developing team to the few shortcomings.

For instance the Arabic form displayed in original post on top can be filled in Arabic after preparing it with conventional form tools found natively in Acrobat Pro such as Text field, radio buttons, check boxes, and combo box among other tools. We're simply trying to point to Adobe that Fill & Sign needs attention as far as Arabic is concerned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have know about this problem and not fixing for i do not know how long ..... i mean if you have even cared for a little bit you would've solved this problem long time ago and that's why i think its retarded. The fact that its sold in the Arab countries means nothing because we still need the program generally even if it goes retarded in Arabic. As a matter of fact i would've really prefered working with Microsoft word program instead of working with adobe but i cant do the same editing in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not Adobe mate! I'm a user and trainer who knows that corporates, governments, education and many other industry sectors in our Arabic speaking countries do appreciate Acrobat's powerful features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines