I agree. I'm unable to publish my Muse website, "error code 500 font issue". What I'm I suppose to do hold my joystick until they decide to acknowledge the needs of their customers? What about my need to publish a website on time? I'll loss clients, reputation and interest in Adobe under these circumstances. Inexcusable arrogance of corporate elites whose main purpose is to suck revenue from the consumers.
Hi Blue Ice,
I totally understand your concern at this point of time and trust me that I will be helping you out till the issue is fixed or at least show you a way of how getting this fixed.
Many apologies for your not so pleasant experience with the Customer Care.
Let's work as a team here and get this fixed.
instead of starting al over again could you please let me know if you or the customer care has tried performing any troubleshooting to resolve the issue?
Adding to what Ankush said, do you have a case number for us?