• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This is JUNK !

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know if this is a new item or not. I kinda have a life so I do not have time to read every post from the last decade.

Problem ! I have never had an issue with operation from version 5 to cs6. Now I have been maneuvered into this CC subscription and already it has crapped the bed. Error 16 Uninstall, reinstall, Error 16. I am not 15 years old and do not have years to waste trying to contact someone who hides behind useless and irrelevant questions that lead to more of the same.  This needs to be fixed by Adobe so I can use what I am paying for rather than revert to my old programs that worked flawlessly. Also the way my usage has been just immediately been stopped in PS and Lightroom makes me wonder, Are my assets actually safe in your cloud or might you just shut me out and become pseudo owners even though you have been payed.

Yes, I am quite aggravated and angry and really would prefer to be using some very colorful expletives and talking to a human that I can actually get really up close and personal with.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Error 16 is a permissions issue on a Mac.

install your software as a root user or admin.

This should help, this forum post had the same issue resolved:

Enabling and using the "root" user in OS X - Apple Support

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>assets actually safe in your cloud

I would NEVER use any kind of Cloud storage as my main storage... keep your originals on your hard drive and only use the Cloud for copies or to be able to send someone a link to download a file from your Cloud account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Error 16 is a permissions issue on a Mac.

install your software as a root user or admin.

This should help, this forum post had the same issue resolved:

Enabling and using the "root" user in OS X - Apple Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines