Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug-in installation problem

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I would like to ask for your help. I’d like to install a plug-in to Photoshop CC, it's called Radlab and it's a trial version of the program (https://www.gettotallyrad.com/try-it). I’ve already used it on my older notebook. I had a new computer now with Windows 10 and every other programs and plug-ins work fine, except this one. I have no idea what the problem is. I contacted Totally Rad, who developed the plug-in, I even bought the full version of it, but did not work either. They suggested several different way to install it, but none of them was efficient. At the end of the installation process it always says, that the file is not found. But I’m not sure which one.

I've took some screenshots about the process.

This is the last step of the installation:

2.jpg

then it's extracting files:

3.jpg

and finally I've got the message that the system could not find the proper file (sorry, it's in Hungarian):

4.jpg

I wonder if it's an issue of my system. I continuously update it and all the drivers, so I'm puzzled. Can you help me, please?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Zsuzsi

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving the discussion to Photoshop Plugin and Companion App SDK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines