your fla is corrupted.
you may (but probably won't) be able to salvage some of your work.
1. copy the fla so you have a duplicate and original.
2. rename the duplicate to a rar file
3. open the rar file with winrar and repair it.
4. rename the repaired rar to a fla and open in flash.
5. if that succeeds, you're lucky. read below because that will never happen again.
6. if that fails, rename the repaired renamed fla back to a rar file and unrar it. you may be able to recover some assets
resolve to never encounter that again by saving your fla projects frequently with different names. i append _v000, _v001, _v002 etc to the file name.
i created a jsfl that does that automatically and created a shortcut to the jsfl file so pressing ctrl-alt-s saves with the next incremented file name suffix.
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately it did not work. Thanks again.
262.251.9702 Ext. 114
N96 W15504 County Line Rd.
Germantown, WI 53022
This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.