0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 29, 2016 5:04 PM by GiovanniCarrada

Lost my LR photos

GiovanniCarrada

I'd try to make this as simple as possible…

I have an iPhone 6s running iOS 10.1.1 and LR 2.5.2 … I took several photos with LR with my Adobe ID but I did not have a suscripción nor a trail version, so all those pictures never were synced to mi desktop library/app.

Last Friday I turned on mobile sync on free trial… so when I went back to LR and turned on mobile syncing … All those pictures disappeared… instead some old pictures that I have once synced appeared… I deleted them of course because I didn't need them anymore.

I erased my phone and restored it from a previous day backup hoping that when I opened LR again that could recover my lost photos but it was useless because I had the syncing option already active…

Know I have no pictures on my LR library nor desktop or mobile, so I thought of removing LR from my phone; went to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage… and LR occupies 725.3 MB!!! so I think that maybe my "lost photos" are still there… so my real question is:

How can I see what is that storage occupied for LR or should I wait until the trial ends and hope/wish that my photos appear once the trial has ended?

Thanks!!