18.104.22.168 I could not see anything else. what do you mean ‘’ share Chrome..
To obtain the Chrome version navigate to chrome://help. This will tell you what version of Chrome you have and whether or not it's the latest version.
Please try the following the following:
- Launch Chrome
- In the address bar at the top, type chrome://plugins and press Enter
- Look for Adobe Flash Player entry and make note of the Location path (where Chrome is loading Flash Player plugin from)
If the Location path doesn’t display, click +Details in the top right to show plugin details
- If the Location Path is something like C:\Users\UserID\AppData\Local\Goole\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash, proceed to step 5. Otherwise, stop and post the Location Path in your reply.
- Exit out of Chrome
- Using Windows Explorer go to the <PATH>/PepperFlash directory obtained in step 3. E.G Win: C:\Users\UserID\AppData\Local\Goole\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash
Note: AppData is a hidden directory, if you don't see it you'll need to enable viewing hidden files/folders. See https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14201/windows-show-hidden-files
- Delete the version number directory (e.g. 22.214.171.124)
- Launch Chrome
- In the address bar at the top, type chrome://components and press Enter
- Locate the Adobe Flash Player entry
- Click the corresponding Check for updates button
- Flash Player plugin should download and install
- View Flash content
I dont know where is Windows Explorer to see <PATH>/PepperFlash. thanks
In Windows Explorer you need to navigate to the directory location listed in chrome://plugins. For example:
In Google Chrome, when you navigate to chrome://plugins, and locate the Flash Player Plugin, copy the file path up to and including PepperFlash directory (don't include the version number directory or the the file name).
Then open Windows Explorer and paste the path in the navigation field. Hit Enter and it should take you to the appropriate location.
I sent before a screen shot, of my windows 7 , of Windows Explorer I can not locate the page you suggested.