• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Helpful, But Almost Not There!

Contributor ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can quickly change the Names of Layers and Groups in Ch... ( just press Enter.. type in the Name and press Enter again ) This however, doesn't change the Name in original  Ps file, but the Ch Team have added a helpful prompt to show you the difference between the Ch Name and Ps Name. If you look to the right of the Name you have changed, you will see another word,  that is just about visible... this is the Ps Name. This is great as it acts as a reminder if your changing anything. You can quickly revert back to the original Ps Name, by Right Clicking on the Name and selecting, Reset Layer.

This seems to be a very useful prompt when you're changing things between Ch and Ps, so I wish they would make it stand out a bit more... Highlight it, change the colour, make it bold, italic etc.. you get my idea!?

I would like to hear what other users think and anything they find that they think could help others too?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The layer list can get pretty complex - we have that as a convenience, but from a user interface point of view, brightening it up or strengthening it might make it feel noisier and more confusing. It also seems fairly uncommon for users to rename layers inside CH - most tend to do it inside the original file. But happy to hear if anyone else feels this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand what you're saying and it makes sense!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines