3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 30, 2016 7:11 PM by GEERT

After Effects crashes document; 'cubeLbo' seems the problem.

GEERT

Hi,

Opening a couple of documents again from months ago (previous) AfterEffects crashes.

It seems a plugin, effect or script is not there or not working anymore.

I got this error message:

After Effects error: Line 172: lx.cubeLbo(lutDetailsNegative.filename, 100.0); Exeption: Uncaught TypeError: Object #,lx> has no method 'cubeLbo' (1) ( 25 :: 34 )

Does anyone know what the problem is or knows the solution?

Thanx I really need these documents to open again.

Many thanx,

Geert

• 1. Re: After Effects crashes document; 'cubeLbo' seems the problem.
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Nobody can tell you anything without proper system info or other technical details like version of AE and details about the projects/ comps. Apparently this refers to an issue with LUTs, but without knowing where you used them and which ones, nobody can even guess.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: After Effects crashes document; 'cubeLbo' seems the problem.
            GEERT Level 1

I'm working on a iMac 5K with the full Adobe creative Cloud.

The AFX document original is made in After Effects 2015.3. I tried to open it in the latest version After Effects 2017 then it crashes. I re-installed After Effects 2015.3 but the same document crashes also in this version. I use several plugins (for example Digieffects, RedGiant, VideoCoPilot and have some scripts (audio to markers, a try-version of automatic editing).

I do not know which effects are used in the compositions which crash. thats the problem.

Does that help?

• 3. Re: After Effects crashes document; 'cubeLbo' seems the problem.
              GEERT Level 1

RedGiant Magic Bullet Film crashes ...

After several hours in a remote session with Adobe's support engineer Rahul problem solved. It's the RedGiant Magic Bullet Film crashing these projectfiles. Although the plugin is up-to-date says Red Giant on their site. I'll report the error to them. Thanx again Rahul you saved my projects!