• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auditon start up

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why does it keep asking me to sign in when I launch audition?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Audition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audition CC 2015.1 Build 8.1.0.162

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is rather an old build of Audition. We are into CC 2017 now Build 10.0.1. Audition needs to log into your account about once a month to check that you are up to date with your version and that your account is still valid. You should really have the Adobe Creative Cloud app installed in order to keep all your Adobe software up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saw on one of your post - create a folder for Audition's primary temp files on a secondary hard drive that isn't your main system drive. For instance if you are using a PC and your main system drive is C: and you have a second drive D: create a new folder on it called AuditionTemp. Then in Audition's Preferences/Media and Disk Cache browse to your new folder to make it the default primary temp folder for Audition

Problem I have is I can't have Audition opened to reset the primary temp folder. Is there a way I can manually set the temp folder before opening Audition?

Thank you.

May

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same version works on another machine which I set the primary temp the first time I open Audition.

This problem I have is that I did not set the primary temp the first time I open Audition.

As a regular user when I login to open Audition - it failed.  Login as admin - it works.  Then I turn around & login as the same regular use, it works. So I change the primary temp to my home directory, close & open Audition - it works fine.  I restart my machine and login again - it failed again.  If I repeat the process of login as admin then as regular user it works fine.  I just cannot restart my machine. Any idea what is causing this?

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

May

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a thought - have you tried updating the CC app? Not doing so has caused all sorts of problems...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines