1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 30, 2016 1:47 PM by ankushr40215001

Weird title at the top of some widgets means I can size them correctly

rgirling

Hi, I've been having issues with some third-party widgets recently, in that there is a white bar appearing in the design view which is resizing the widgets by varying amounts every time you edit anything.  If it was just from one third-party provider I'd think it was their issue, but as it's across two different suppliers, even when they're not on the same page, I'm wondering if this is a programme issue?  Is anyone having the same thing?  It's making editing widgets painstakingly slow as I have to resize less the adjustment amount every time I change anything.

• 1. Re: Weird title at the top of some widgets means I can size them correctly
          ankushr40215001 Level 7

Hi rgirling,

This is undoubtedly an issue with the third party widgets because the widget providers have to update their widgets according to the new update of Muse.

As far as the matter of multiple suppliers, most of the widgets are coded in the same way, so there might be a possibility that both the widgets have similar workflow and functionality.

If you have purchased the widgets, I recommend contacting the developers as let them know about the flaw.

Regards,

Ankush