Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sick and tired of looking for standalone LR upgrade

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I DONT WANT CC!

Where can i get an upgrade from v4 to current?

Plus is it worth it, I am seeing quite a few problems after upgrade to 6

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrade to Lightroom 6 at Software & Services

it is listed as Photoshop Lightroom, which is the official name. Click on Buy, then select Upgrade.

Pro tip: go to your favorite search engine, type in

how to purchase lightroom 6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the effort but like all links i have ever tried, I just end up at Products for Education customers which does not have anything about LR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you actually checked the link that has been provided? It's where you can purchase Lightroom 6 out right. Try it, click on the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clear your cache and cookies or go to the link using a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it worth it? Only you can decide. There are a few more features and support for a lot more new cameras. Some people have difficulty with Lightroom 6 but many do not. You can purchase the upgrade from the following link:

Software & Services

The price is $149 until you change the option to purchase an upgrade and indicate the version that you are upgrading from. Then the price will change to the upgrade price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should just add that Software and services link just goes to Education services and has no LR anywhere.  In fact most links I have ever tried end up there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that you don't see this  if you scroll down the page at the link provided?

Capture.JPG

I just clicked on the link in my previous message. There is a list of several programs, and Lightroom is near the bottom of the list. But the option is there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac seems to be going loopy, cleared out cache as another person suggested but still going to same place.  Tried on a tablet and now get to where i should. Trouble is I need to down load to Mac.  Will try again tomorrow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines