• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highlighting on Tablet does not work

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can highlight texts that my professors have sent me on my laptop using adobe but on my samsung tablet, the highlighter does not work. The texts are usually articles they photocopied or from books.I would like to take my tablet with me on train as it is lighter than laptop.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ilanab47139897,

If its a scanned PDF document, then i am afraid, its not possible to highlight text. Please visit the following link which discusses the issue:How do I add text or highlight a document?​

Try to highlight another pdf file and see if it works.

Would it be possible for you to share one of the pdf file with us, i have sent you a private message for the same.

Thank You,

Shivam

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ilanab47139897,

If its a scanned PDF document, then i am afraid, its not possible to highlight text. Please visit the following link which discusses the issue:How do I add text or highlight a document?​

Try to highlight another pdf file and see if it works.

Would it be possible for you to share one of the pdf file with us, i have sent you a private message for the same.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ilanab47139897,

Thank you for sharing the file. The pdf file you sent contains image of text (not the real text) as mentioned in the above given link, and its not possible to highlight image in Acrobat Reader mobile app.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. A shame that tablet doesn't, though...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines