Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apps for Mobile/ download/ how to

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I joined Adobe Creative Cloud last week. Now I wanted to download some adobe creative cloud apps for mobile. After adobe.com/creativecloud/catalog/mobile.html with my sighin on my computer

I click on Adobe Illustrator Draw for example, to download. Then I get iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-illustrator-draw-scalable

So i click on button View in ITunes. Then its launched itunes app store. If I click on Get. i have to enter my apple ID password and not adobe creative cloud password. So my question

1. Is this syncornisized appel id en adobe id? That I dont have to pay separatly via itunes what I am paying for adobe creative cloud?

2. If if this is wrong please guide me how to download adobe creative clouds mobile apps.

Thanks a lot, Irena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

The creative apps are free anyway.

You have to login to your Apple account to download them (most Adobe iOS apps are free, but make sure to check that before downloading). They get installed on your device. Then you have to log in to your Adobe ID when you first launch the app. Which is for synching with your CC account and libraries and Cloud data.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The creative apps are free anyway.

You have to login to your Apple account to download them (most Adobe iOS apps are free, but make sure to check that before downloading). They get installed on your device. Then you have to log in to your Adobe ID when you first launch the app. Which is for synching with your CC account and libraries and Cloud data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Monika!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Creative Cloud subscription includes the Mobile Apps, but the only way to get them on your iPad/iPhone is through the Apple App store. They are free to download, when installed just sign in with your Adobe ID.

Edit: I see Monika just answered your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ton!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines