• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connection Error Detected

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded ebook into my computer and able to read. Now I am trying to access same book from my iphone and ipad but not able to do. I am able to view the book names in my library in phone and ipad but when I try to open I am getting "Connection Error Detected"-"Digital Editions Could not connect to the fulfillment server. Please make sure you are connected to the internet.".

I was able to read book from iphone a month back but now I am trying with different ebook and getting this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cobbled a solution together from various answers here.

1. found certmgr.msc on my computer (old Hp running windows 7)
  2. looked in Third-Party Root Certification Authorities --> Certificates folder for GlobalSign Root CA
  3. right-clicked and opened Properties
  4. Many items were unchecked, but the one that should have been checked, according to Adobe--Server Authentication--was already checked, so I decided to check a few more purposes: License Server Verification, and Digital Rights. I think there might have been one more, so if adding those two purposes doesn't work, try adding some more.
  5. As soon as I did that--whoosh! I could click any .acsm file and it downloaded to my ADE library.
  6. Now I have to figure out how to do this on my iPad Mini 2!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines