• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview error in slide show

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 145 slide in my slide show with music. When I right click on , lets say no.120 and pick preview from here it starts at the beginning of the slide show. Yet when I click on slide 30 and right click to preview from there it works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

If you are not needing manual advance, avoid slideshows in Encore; do it PR.

I prefer H.264 rather than MPE2-BD.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A slideshow is limited to 99 slides. Put two slideshows in a playlist, or set the end action of slideshow 1 to slideshow 2.

It is true that CS6 added the ability to add slides beyond 99, but they are placed in the "last chapter," and I suspect this is what you are seeing. In regular playback, you are not able to use manual advance beyond slide 99 in a CS6 slideshow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stan Jones wrote:

A slideshow is limited to 99 slides. Put two slideshows in a playlist, or set the end action of slideshow 1 to slideshow 2.

It is true that CS6 added the ability to add slides beyond 99, but they are placed in the "last chapter," and I suspect this is what you are seeing. In regular playback, you are not able to use manual advance beyond slide 99 in a CS6 slideshow.

Just by way of clarification, this is a limitation of the DVD specifications & not Encore - no title is allowed more than 99 chapters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other problem im having is I added music to my slide show when I preview it the music is perfectly matched up with the slides.When I build the blu-ray from encore and burn the blu-ray, and play the disc in my computer the slides and music play just fine. When I play the same disc in my home blu-ray player that is attached to my TV the slide transition is different (it does the crossfade but theres  a 2sec still at the end of each slide and that throws off the timing of the music. Note - Before I added the music the slides played fine on my home Blu-ray player). Is the problem Encore or my home Blu-ray player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How any slides do you have per slideshow in Encore?

What format is the audio file?

That does seem odd, and I am not sure what could cause that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 186 slides and the audio format is mp3. Do you think it's better for me to do the slideshow in premiere and export or import into encore? If so what format should I use for blu-ray? I just don't understand when I play the disc in my computer it plays fine, but when I try to play it in my home Blu-ray player it messes up.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would put no more than 99 slides per slideshow, then made the end action for slideshow 1 to go to slideshow 2. You won't be able to "advance" manually to slideshow 2 (or backup from slideshow 2 to 1). It is just hard to guess how Encore is handling the last 90 slides that are placed intothe final chapter of the slideshow when you put them all in one.

Some mp3 carry info that creates issues for Encore. I would convert to wav and bring that into Encore.

I can't see how either of these issues creates the playback issue you have, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it better to do the slide show in Premiere and then IMport or export it as a movie into Encore?

If so what format should I export  it for a blu-ray.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are not needing manual advance, avoid slideshows in Encore; do it PR.

I prefer H.264 rather than MPE2-BD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines