• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

captivate 8 - How to hide success captions when I'm designing a slide

Contributor ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bunch of buttons and when I click on them --while designing-- the success captions keep appearing.

How to suppress this.

I need the captions but I don't want to see them while I'm designing a screen.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Look in the Properties panel when the button is selected.  There will be options there to turn off the Success and On Last Attempt feedback captions.

This is VERY basic Captivate knowledge.  You may need to read some of the Help files or take a training course on Captivate otherwise you will be running into lots of roadblocks due to not knowing how this app works.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in the Properties panel when the button is selected.  There will be options there to turn off the Success and On Last Attempt feedback captions.

This is VERY basic Captivate knowledge.  You may need to read some of the Help files or take a training course on Captivate otherwise you will be running into lots of roadblocks due to not knowing how this app works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rod:

I don't want to turn off Success.

I'm making good use of it.

But while I'm designing and maneuvering around the the stage they get in my way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since those feedback message do not have a separate timeline, you cannot hide them in the Timeline panel. If you turn off visibility for the button, the feedback messages will also be hidden, but then you will not be able to select those buttons. You can uncheck the option 'Success' temporarily, and apply that to all buttons with the same style. When your design is finished, you can check the Success message again, and apply that to all buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources