• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE15 crashes in Photo Editor

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

App PSE 15 doesn't work anymore on a MacBook Pro, Sierra 10:12. Photo Editor is crashing. Have used it for three days, but then PSE failed. Resetting preferences in Organizer doesn't help. Have removed and downloaded the app several times, but still it fails. Can't do anything in Editor, only collecting crash reports ;{

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the new MBP 2016? There are tons of graphics card issues with CC2017.

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/graphic-card-freaks-out-with-brand-new-mbp-2016.2015545/page-13#...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No not the newest MacBookPro (version Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) (but I've bought the MBP just three weeks ago.) PSE has crashed in the former IOS. Now I've updated the IOS to Sierra, but PSE crashes again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it's a serious Adobe bug. No problems like that in FCPX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue. It tells me version 15.1 update fixes the Crashing on MAC but I cannot find how to download the update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening to me... it worked for a week and now I can't open Photo Editor at all without a crash message. Have uninstalled/reinstalled and still nothing! Super annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a new personal account on my MacBook Pro to launch the app Photoshop Elements 15 again. That works! I can use PSE 15 again.

But, of course, this is not solving the original problem. I hope Adobe will still react and update the app so I can use PSE in my own account. !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This works also for PSE 10 Editor on Mac OS 10.13.3!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines