0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2016 8:50 AM by AZ Aurora

Converting a Photostory WMV file

AZ Aurora Level 1

About a week ago I inquired about converting a Photo story project and Steve replied and told me just to import the windows movie file into Premier Elements and produce it in Adobe, but to make sure my resolution matched. I have done that, however before burning it I was able to find some information regarding the DVD player that I want it to play on. The specs are as follows:

Insignia Player Model NS-BRDVD3

• Uses the following discs for burning
      • DVD RW:  Files, Mp3, WMA, JPEG, BETA CD
      • DVD-R: Finalized in VR mode only, standard version 2.0

So now my question/dilemma is when I import the pictures onto the video line they import as a WMV file not as jpegs, however originally they were all jpeg files, my audio files I can change to Mp3 so they are not the problem.   I want to burn it on a Verbatim DVD-R data life plus disc, but don't know about the "finalized in VR mode only Standard version 2.0"

Do I need to redo the project in adobe premier elements and make all of my video line jpegs or can I leave them showing WMV? Or is there some way to burn this disc so that it will play on the insignia player. I am using Windows and Adobe PE 12

Will wait for an answer. Thank you