1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 5, 2016 6:40 AM by Sheena Kaul

Save to Camera Roll getting to 98% export before crashing app to background

wadeboyes

Ok so I was able to save to camera roll initially my 24 minute video made up of only title screens and video clips (none over 20 secs most around 4-5secs) without any issues. Then I realised I had forgotten a couple of clips and inserted 4 more clips near the end. All short 4-5 sec one at 17 secs. Then I played it all the way through without issue. But when I saved to camera roll it comes up with the Saving Video gets to about 98% then crashes out of the program. A double click of the home button and I can see the Adobe clip is just in the background but the video wasn't exported and I got back in to the app with no warning screens or error screens shown.

1/ I have tried deleting the old video export from the camera roll and clearing more space by deleting content off my camera roll. Then saving to camera roll again. Same thing happens.

2/ Tried turning off the phone and turning it back on. Then opening the app and saving to camera roll same thing happens.

3/ Tried turning off the background music. Then saving to camera roll same thing happens.

4/ Tried adding another title screen at the end. Then saving to camera roll same thing happens.

5/ Tried removing the added clips one by one exporting each time (very time consuming). But saving to camera roll same thing happens.

6/ Tried clearing the ram. Then opening the app and saving to camera roll same thing happens.

I am OUT OF IDEAS! Please help! The app is up to date and has been working flawlessly up until now.

The video clips are a mixture of 4k back camera and front camera of an iPhone 6s Plus.