• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This is probably easy but I'm a novice..

Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've loaded a bunch of actions into Elements v12.1 and would like to reorganize the folders, but I can't drag and drop like all the tutorials show... it just doesn't grab the folder. (Or action... I tried it with individual actions too). I'm very very much a beginner and don't pretend to know much about Photoshop at all.. any idea what my problem is?

Thanks in advance,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've loaded a bunch of actions into Elements v12.1 and would like to reorganize the folders, but I can't drag and drop like all the tutorials show... it just doesn't grab the folder.

Reorganize which folders?

What tutorials?

(Or action... I tried it with individual actions too).

What does this mean?

any idea what my problem is?

No.

Please repost your inquiry more elegantly so that we can learn what you are doing and what you are trying to do. Further, you reference Photoshop. Actions can not be created in Photoshop Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. Okay, I'm sorry. I thought I was technical enough but I don't know enough to be technical enough, my apologies. Please be patient with me (or don't waste your time with me).

It was Little Lusker Actions, they are made for photoshop elements. I installed them using the "load actions" from the pull down in the Actions panel. (Maybe install is the wrong word? I loaded them!) There are now multiple folders in my Actions panel - I'd like to reorganize those folders.

Is this making sense?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a photo of the folders I am trying to organize. If I’m too layman to explain it technically enough that someone can help maybe this photo will do the trick.

1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Elements 11 and above, load the .atn file via either the Actions panel or the Effects panel.

I have no additional insight. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're loaded, I did it through the Actions Panel. Maybe I'll clear the panel and try again, since it sounds buggy to you too. I thought maybe I was overlooking something easy. Thank You for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not buggy, you just can't do that in photoshop elements.

Whatever tutorials you were watching were meant for photoshop, not photoshop elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In photoshop elements one cannot rearrange the actions in actions panel.

You can however do that in photoshop cc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines