• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Computer Crashing During Large file export

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting a lengthy video in H.264 1080P for youtube, my premiere pro ends up crashing my computer, and the file never exports completely. any idea on what the issue could be? I have updated premiere to the newest edition and it still gives me the same error. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AubreyAnna,

Sorry to hear about your export troubles. What you might try is heading to Project Settings > General > Renderer and set the Mercury Playback Engine to Software Only. Then try exporting once more. Does that work for you or are you already set up that way?

Thank you,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just switched it over and am re-exporting now. I also had the same issue in media encoder. would this cause the same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed it, and it didn't fix it at all

I had to delete a few files to get my photoshop CC to stop crashing as soon as it opened (some type of malware like file) and now it's working, but now Premiere is doing the same thing. I checked the crash report here:

Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH

Application Name:    Adobe Premiere Pro.exe

Application Version:    11.0.1.6

Application Timestamp:    5822ef8f

Fault Module Name:    dynamiclink.dll

Fault Module Version:    11.0.1.6

Fault Module Timestamp:    5822c195

Exception Code:    c0000005

Exception Offset:    000000000001ebb3

OS Version:    10.0.14393.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID:    1033

Additional Information 1:    4b4f

Additional Information 2:    4b4fca07a8de2615fea3b644656bce59

Additional Information 3:    4e9a

Additional Information 4:    4e9a60c99dd75cdef69f85a1a4c2f09a

But when I try to get rid of the dynamiclink.dll it deletes it but then premiere doesnt open and it says that the dll is missing and i neeed to reinstall premiere.

I reinstalled premiere and it's still giving me the same "fails and closes at startup" issue as before.

I"m so frustrated. if you have any ideas pleas help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AubreyAnna,

With editing, there can be problems and bugs and it looks like you might have a case of both. My wild guess is that your dynamic link protocol has gone haywire, perhaps by virus protection or some other gremlin.

I think you need hands on troubleshooting from our agents. You can call them or chat with them. Here's info on how to contact them.

Please create another post or message me if you have any further troubles or can't get through. It would be great if you returned to give us a solution for others here after you get help from our staff. That is, if you have time.

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been on with the support multiple times and i've had issues with screenshare, so they're telling me to reinstall windows os and i really dont want to do that

i'm curious if there's another way around it, because there's no reason why just upgrading it to the most recent version would make it crash like it has been... it's now crashing upon opening the software.

it's a nightmare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AubreyAnna,

Unfortunately, with .dll issues, the case is oftentimes that you have to reinstall the OS. That said, you can try other things having to do with dynamic link, the first of which is reinstalling Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, and After Effects. The other things to check are related to items in this article. Check it out.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines