• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 7.0

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I have had this product for a long time and I am trying to install it into another computer. I continually get a message stating that the product code I have isn't valid anymore. Is there anything I can do to get a new product code? Or maybe an upgrade? I'm seeing in the help pages that some instances of photoshop qualify for a complimentary upgrade, though I doubt I would qualify. Is there anything that can be done? I can't afford purchasing the Elements 15, and I really like this version because it works well for what I do.

Any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post a screenshot of the actual message because this doesn't make sense.  The software you are trying to install hasn't changed so why should it not take your serial number?  It was working right few years ago and so it should still work now.

If. however, the number you are entering is wrong then I can understand that but for that nobody can help you here because the product is very old and no longer officially supported by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines