• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to secure my ebooks so they cannot be printed/copied/used by someone who purchases it to sell on as their own. What product do I need?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to secure my ebooks so they cannot be copied and reproduced as someone elses own. OR edited etc.

I am not sure which Adobe pro to purchase and there is one offering a free trial but it says not available for your country. Even though it shows a UK price

Can anyone help because the phone number given online to call says it is an incorrect number and if I dial one of the 800 numbers it says pretty much the same

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LiveCycle Rights Management. And a server to run it on 24/7. Price by negotiation but expect at least five figures (US$).

What country are you actually in at the moment? And in which country did you register?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the UK and registered in the UK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Should be available to license in the UK, but it's a different contact because this is an enterprise product. Your server admin may need to do the tech discussions about it. Not something we know much about here, it isn't part of Acrobat. Document control and security | Adobe Experience Manager  seems to be the place to start. (Note: this is mostly used by large publishers, and a reason to use a publisher rather than self-publish).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines