1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 20, 2016 6:55 AM by KShinabery212

Dear Sir/Madame, I have my own Behance page plus my own portfolio...

rona1852970 Level 1

Dear Sir/Madame, I have my own Behance page plus my own portfolio each containing some 32 groups of pictures and I would like to be able to collect up all these groups into 3 or 4 major groups, how can this be done?

• 1. Re: Dear Sir/Madame, I have my own Behance page plus my own portfolio...
          KShinabery212 Adobe Community Professional

So are you want to create take the images and bring them into Behance?

What I would do is for the images into folders three or four folders on your desktop.  Then you would simply create a new project for each folder.

The great thing is you can add a paragraph of text at the top that describes the images or talks about your process or where you found your inspiration.

The project editor on Behance is really good and if you have a good connection speed then you can upload your work quite quickly.  It is one of the easiest editors to work with.

Then if you have specific questions email Behance.... they are super nice and respond really quickly!