Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Activation server error" when opening a book with authorized computer

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My computer (PC) has been authorized for my ID for years and has worked just fine. I had ADE 4.5 but then had to download 3.0 and uninstall 4.5 as my Kobo device would not allow me to open any books even though it has been successfully authorized with the same Adobe ID. Well, now the situation is that Kobo still does not work, same error message keeps popping up ("Oops" this document couldn't be opened. This document is protected by Adobe DRM and is not currently authorized with your Adobe ID"), but in addition to that my PC cannot open the books anymore either. An error message says "Activation Server Error, code: E_ADEPT_INTERNAL". When I tried to return the book to the library I borrowed it from, there is another error message saying that I first need to authorize my computer before I can return the item. What can I do? Seems like everything's getting from bad to worse, when I try to fix one problem, a new one appears and the original problem is still unsolved as well...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?