• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom panorama and HDR merging not working in 2017

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom panorama and HDR merging not working in 2017. It will open other photos but it will not merge to PS with HDR or Panos. What gives????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try having Photoshop open before you send file to it from LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If my suggestion above doesn't work then we will need more details on what exactly you are doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I opened Photoshop 2017.0.1 (just updated to the newest 2017 version release yesterday) then sent 3 HDR photos from Lightroom 2015.8 (couldn't find a 2017 update for Lr yet) via the "Edit In > Merge to HDR Pro in Photoshop" right click command. It opens the first photo, then opens a second but quickly closes the 2nd, then stutters for a bit, then closes the first photo and goes to the opening screen where you can open recent files. The three photos are in my recent files list as if it opened them, but I can't get the HDR Pro screen to pop up. I can open photos in photoshop via Lightroom's "Open as Smart Objects in Photoshop" option, but that's a pain because you have to save each photo as a PSD before you can send to HDR Pro via the "Automate > Merge to HDR Pro..." photoshop option. Definitely a bug in the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually, I think there is something wrong with Photoshop 2017 Merge to HDR Pro. I tried opening each photo in Photoshop, saving each as a psd, then "Automate > Merge to HDR Pro...", Add Open Files, then in a matter of 1 second, It opens a new project, adds the three images on layers, and a bottom empty layer called "Merge to HDR Pro" then closes. I've had to attempt several times to see these details because it happens so quickly.

I'm also getting a pop up window after I send the open files to HDR Pro via the "Automate > Merge to HDR Pro..." that says:
"Are you sure you want to convert colors to a destination document with a color profile that does not match the current RGB working space? Source: sRGB IEC61966-2.1  Destination Adobe RGB 1998  Working: sRGB IEC61966-2.1"

How am I going to put my HDR's together? The Lr method "Photomerger > HDR" sucks hardcore, it offers no control over anything but Auto Align checkmark, Auto Tone checkmark, and Deghost amount None/low/medium/high" and the HDRs look like crap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once again this is happening to me.  It happened in 2015 and in 2016.

I'm in Lightroom and try to merge to panorama in Photoshop.

Nothing happens.

Doesn't matter if Photoshop is open already or not.

Open in layers command doesn't work either.

Lightroom doesn't see PS. or vice versa.

What to do?

I never reinstalled before bc LR was a download.

Don't want to move to the cloud or next LR.

Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines