• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install a previous Cloud program version?

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please I need to instal in a pc adobe premiere cc 2015.4 but in cloud I don t find more please How have I to do.

The voice older version don t exist more in cloud app.

cloud app permitted only to install 2017 premiere version. But In need to install 2015.4

Thank you very much

[Moved out of unrelated discussion to a new message... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Hi Marco,

please when I start program cleaner aplication, that delete all program of adobe? because I don want it.

Yes, it does seem to delete any problematic applications. It leaves the ones alone that have no issues, it appears, however.

Bu I have insatalled a lot of program adobe like Photoshop auditionetc that work now fine.

You can reinstall those from the Creative Cloud application in minutes should that happen.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I m very afraid because you post a link  that show not the reality... if you go to cloud app there isn t old version.and possibility to downloatthem

please I have to install premiere cc 2015.4

there isn t in any where the possibility to download premiere cc 2015.4 I need 2015.4. not 2015.3 but 2015.4.

Please when you post a link you have to be sure that is correct.

I hope that adobe resolve this situation that in cloud there isn t possibility to go to all old version.

thanks I wait. Marco Bolle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what that you show don t exist. In new adobe cloud is not possible. Have you try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right.

Let me ask around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has changed. In thar Program tab scroll down to the bar "Previous Versions" ... if you don't see programs below it click on the bar itself.

Then scroll down to PrPro and click "Install".

You get a drop down box of the first release of each version back to CS6. Choose the one you want and install.

After its installed you can update it through the versions of that build series.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does 10.3 let you upgrade to 10.4 and not straight to 11.0?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't tried that specific thing so hmmm .... very good question. As some things did change this time, including the Previous Versions section of the CC Desktop application. Which caught me by surprise also.

In the past the list of previous versions within any one app was always the first release version and after installing one could then upgrade that through its various dot-updates. I was assuming that part was still valid.

Which  ... may not be a valid assumption. I'll test this either later today or tomorrow.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is correct. Updating the 10.3 version will give you 10.4, not 11.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for setting that straight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2015.4 is the same as 10.4.0

find previous version.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marco,

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please when I start program cleaner aplication, that  delete all program of adobe? because I don want it. I need only that cloud work fine. Bu I have insatalled a lot of program adobe like Photoshop auditionetc that work now fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marco,

please when I start program cleaner aplication, that delete all program of adobe? because I don want it.

Yes, it does seem to delete any problematic applications. It leaves the ones alone that have no issues, it appears, however.

Bu I have insatalled a lot of program adobe like Photoshop auditionetc that work now fine.

You can reinstall those from the Creative Cloud application in minutes should that happen.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines