• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat XI Pro won't install PDF Printer

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running windows 10 x64 anniversary (v1607) edition. Follow several older posts I've attempted to manually install the PDF printer, but without any success.  So far I've been unable to find a recent post which addresses this problem specifically in the anniversary edition (which is wayyyyy different) than the previous version.

Has this product just become incompatible or has anyone actually successfully installed the printer while running this version of windows. Please don't speculate as it usually wastes a lot of time - both yours and mine. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling & running the Acrobat registration file cleaner - all without any success.  Hoping I/we can "lick" this thing.  Thanks, JBrown

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok we won't speculate. Thanks for the reminder that we'd be wasting our time trying to help you. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines