• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm running Windows 10, when I try to play some of the games (Bingo Bash, Bingo Blitz being 2) on Facebook, I try to download the newest version it says Windows 10 has it integrated into it and it's not necessary. The games still won't work. Any ideas?

Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am assuming that you are referring to "newest version" of flash player.

Could you please provide the following details :

1. Browser which you are using to play games

2. go to control panel -> flash player -> updates and please post a screenshot of the screen.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As of Windows 8, Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE, and Edge in Windows 10, and all updates are distributed by Microsoft via Windows Update, as such, there is no separate installer for Flash Player for IE/Edge

In addition to the previously requested information, ensure Flash Player is enabled, and ActiveX Filtering is disabled:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines