Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 and non-HTML5 videos no longer play

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Just yesterday I started running into a problem where no YouTube videos were playing on my browser. First I tried other browsers, YouTube videos did not work there either. Soon I realized no online videos were working on any browser. I have uninstalled Chrome and Flash Player and reinstalled them all but still the same result. I am at a loss of what to do. Please could anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the problem. The Adobe Flash player I had installed was conflicting with the pre-installed browser flash players. After uninstalling flash player and rebooting my pc, videos began to work, though if someone else has this problem I recommend clearing cache/cookies after the reboot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind because the problem came back as soon as my computer restarted. Being unable to watch videos is rediculous. I can't even see a log for what is causing the problem it is just a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines