• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A trial period of 7 days is not working

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon! Today, for the first time established illustrator program. Program language was not the one that I need. I changed the language setting creative cloud and reinstalled illustrator (all as in the instructions on your site). After starting the program, it was written that the trial period is finished. How to restore 7 day trial period? Computer Mac pro 2015. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kirill,

Unfortunately, there may be issues with the trial ending prematurely, and they are hard to solve, if at all possible.

Hopefully, one of our Adobe staff friends will see this and hopefully be able to help.

Or you could subscribe for a single month, and see whether it is worth it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is very sad ((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, I do not understand what you mean. You Perenelle my question in another section?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kirill,

Wren transferred the thread to the forum that deals specifically with the issue you are having.

I hope someone there has the right suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Krill ,

Trial period once expired cannot be retained , even if its up early.

Adobe trial software expired early

The only possible option to retain is to Format OS and reinstall from Scratch which is not feasible solution .

However , you may try other version like CC 2015 or CC 2014...etc 

Adobe CC 2015 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2015 Release | ProDesignTools

Also , once you had tried , if you wish to purchase , you may check below link :

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trial period once expired cannot be retained? I did not use the program. Changed language program, reset, and 7 trial days were lost. I am very sad (((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kirill,

I am very sorry, too.

I have just alerted a(nother) staff friend who will know what to do if anything is possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spasibo bol'shoye!)

Thank you so much!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome, Kirill.

We live in hope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kirill,

I just remembered another (hopefully still possible) option: if you downloaded the trial for only Illustrator, I believe you can (still) download the trial for the whole suite (all CC applications), or the opposite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kirill%20Moskvich,

You can always download the trial with another valid Adobe ID on the same computer.

Trials can not be restored back to the same Adobe ID.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines