• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Options for Rolling Titles in PrE 15 are missing

Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happened to the options for rolling titles in Premiere Elements 15?  In prior versions, you could specify options for Preroll, Ease-in, Ease-out, etc. and I found these options most valuable.  However, in PrE 15 (“expert view”) I can only specify “default roll”.  Am I missing something?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

If you're in the Title Adjustments workspace and you go to the Text menu at the top of the program and select Roll/Crawl Options, you'll find all of the options that have always been there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're in the Title Adjustments workspace and you go to the Text menu at the top of the program and select Roll/Crawl Options, you'll find all of the options that have always been there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve. Yes, the options are there.  I don't know how I missed it.

In a related question, is there a way to accelerate the speed of the roll?  My goal is to have rolling credits that begin slowly and then accelerate to the point of being unreadable (its meant to be humorous).

I know that stretching or contracting the length of the title clip controls the roll speed (or using Time Stretch), and was hoping by adding key frames there might be a way to speed up the roll, but I'm not successful.  Any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jammin109 wrote:

......In a related question, is there a way to accelerate the speed of the roll? My goal is to have rolling credits that begin slowly and then accelerate to the point of being unreadable (its meant to be humorous).

Perhaps you could output the section with the title to a MP4, put it back in the project and use the Time Remapping tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great idea!  Will do.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines