Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Server license Issue

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Support Team

We are using indesign server appliaction in one of the publishing system. This IDS application has properly licensed and activated through offline.

Our IT team has restarted this server for some maintenance purpose, but due to some hardware or OS problem, it does not boots up immediately. However server boots up automatically after some time, but when we try to the run IDS application through command prompt, it showing message like "Adobe indesign server is not properly licensed and will now quit"

So, is it possible to recover old license? or Can i use same old license to activate IDS application again?

Regards

Raja.E

Support Engineer

Cadgraf,

India

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Hi,

Yes it should work properly. Let me know if any issues.

Regards

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate
People's Champ ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum isn't a support area. You will find only other indesign users willing to help each other. Maybe once in a while some Adobe Staff employee will pass by and deliver some tips but that's not the default rule.

Your question however may deserve Adobe support so you may want to get in touch with your reseller or Adobe contact to be put through the dedicated support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please follow the steps available on InDesign Help | InDesign CC Server 2015 Release Notes to activate the license using APTEE tool.

You can use the same license available with you to activate IDS.

Let me know if any issues.

Thanks

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sanyam

Due to this hardware issue, we decided to move IDS application to new server. Can i use same license number into another machine to activate IDS application.

Regards

Raja.E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please note this is for Indesign Server CS6.

Thanks

Regards

Raja.E

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Yes it should work properly. Let me know if any issues.

Regards

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines