4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2016 8:14 AM by Günter Heißenbüttel

Editing the menu

Treffenberg Level 1

Hello!

I would like to edit the menu and add vertical lines between the menu words.

Can anyone help me with this please?!

meny.jpg

• 1. Re: Editing the menu
          Günter Heißenbüttel Adobe Community Professional

Very simple to do!

Test it as follows:

Method 1:

• Create a new site, add some pages an place a standard horizontal menu.

• Select the whole menu (In the upper left corner of your application window you see the label "Menu").

• Go to the "Fill" command in the upper control strip and choose the black color.

• You now have filled the menu background and you can see this background colour in the "gaps" between the single menu entries.

• To customize the width of this gap, open the "Spacing" panel and use the "Gutter" command to widen or narrow the gap (= line)

Method 2:

• Create a new site, add some pages an place a standard horizontal menu.

• Klick onto the menu, until one menu entry is selected (In the upper left corner of your application window you see the label "Menu item").

• Now klick onto the orange word "Stroke" in the upper control strip. Select the option to only draw one stroke (left, right, bottom, top) and choose the "weight". Choose a colour from the colour selector right to the word "Stroke". Attention: You have to configure this for every single menu state.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Editing the menu
            Treffenberg Level 1

Hello Mac!

Thank you very much for the solution to my problem!

Best regards,

Carl

• 3. Re: Editing the menu
              Treffenberg Level 1

Hello Mac!

I have a page on my website with all our recordings.

I would like to be able to klick on one of the recordings and get a pop-up window with a picture of the album sleeve and some info.

Is it easy to do this? I have tryed for some hours now but can not find a solution.

Do you have the time to help me?

I have attached a picture of the list.text.png

• 4. Re: Editing the menu
                Günter Heißenbüttel Adobe Community Professional

This is not really "easy to do", but possible:

Pure Text links can be associated to links to other pages, but not to pop up windows.

The only way to achieve this would be using a composition widget with an according number of triggers: The triggers contain the text, the targets the album sleeve and additional infos.

Once formatted one trigger, the rest is nothing but a routine piece of work.