• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting mp4. file to less than 30MB without distorting?

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have watched multiple videos on exporting content. I have a little over a min video that i edited with my go pro. I am trying to submit this to a dropbox on national geographic site, its says that it can not be larger than 30MB maximum size. Aspect ratio 16:9.

Permitted file types: .MOV, .AVI, .MP4, .M4V, .MKV, .MPG, .WMV, .FLV, .

I went in and under my export settings I changed the Bitrate Settings to CBR and went down to 3.33 to turn my export size into 29KB. However it keeps saying that something is wrong with the video when I submit it. And I played it on my computer and after saving it to CBR on 3.33Mbps it is very distorted and slow. How can I export this on a small size with still good quality? Please help, I have watched multiple videos and tried everything.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jamiet23562728 wrote:

says that it can not be larger than 30MB

I changed the Bitrate Settings to CBR and went down to 3.33 to turn my export size into 29KB.

Why 29 KB if you can go up to 30 MB?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry, I meant today it turned my file size to 29MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines