• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Being Forced to accept "trial" of new Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My iMac just crashed as I was using PSE - again.  And now I cannot use my Editor without signing up for the "trial" version of the new PSE.  First of all - this has never worked very well on my iMac starting with crashing it on an every other day basis, 2 trips to the Apple Store, countless hours on the phone to Apple support, to find out there was a program on PSE than needed to be shut off.!!!!!!!!!!  It totally drained the computer causing it to crash.  The program is unstable as I am using it on the iMac constantly jumping around!  I can no longer connect my camera to the program - which I had been able to do since I first bought PSE - many, many years ago.  I am so not happy with this program and now Adobe wants me to pay money for an upgrade after it has kidnapped my program and is forcing me to use this new version which I have found in just the last few minutes that it is even more crap than the version I currently have!@  At the moment I am too upset to have to talk to someone on the phone.  I'm sure they will tell me it is the Mac causing the problem.

I am an artist. I've used PSE on both Windows and Mac. I need the program but I don't need a new set of headaches which I have already found with this "Trial"
version.  GET THIS OFF MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!@@!

I apologize to the community for my rant. - Kathy H

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So do you want to uninstall the product or what?  ave you got an old version that you can continue to use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got someone from adobe to help me.  The trial is gone and I have my original program back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good.  It is normally a good idea to state the problems so that Adobe staff can help you straight away.  Without knowing what the problem is, no help is available and frustration builds up and people start accusing each other.  Not a good idea when a reasonable solution is available in most cases.

Anyway, I am glad everything is sorted out and enjoy PSE15.  You can always post here for something you don't know how to do or something you want to try and so you need further guidance.  We are all learning from each other every day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to be clear - I am not enjoying PSE 15.  I am keeping PSE 12 and have no intention of upgrading.  To have Adobe prevent me from using my own program, to prevent me from doing my work, to crash my computer and then force me to install the PSE 15 Trial whether I wanted this or not is completely offensive to me and I have every right to be angry.  This kind of business practice is totally unacceptable.  If Adobe had acted honorably and given me the right to choose the trial or not we would not be having this conversation.  I have better things to do with my life than deal with Adobe. - Kathy H

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines