• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fatal Error Favorites/Remove 60 Hz Hum

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clicking this Favorite caused Audition to crash with a Fatal Error - "bad allocation".  This behavior began after the most recent update within the past week or so. It worked previously. I have created a Bug Report. I couldn't find anything in the forum about this in this version (version 2017.0.1, build 10.0.1.8).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Thanks for reporting. This should be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Votes

Translate

Translate
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your best bet will be to follow the instructions in this FAQ:  Audition Crashed. Now what?

I know it sounds like fobbing your off but this is unusual behaviour and the Audition developers are very good about check crash reports and suggesting solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I filled out a bug report. I can provide additional information if developers need it. It's dead simple to reproduce the error, but there are probably some debugging steps I can take to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting. This should be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the meantime, could you work around this by creating your own notch filter at 60 Hz?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did just that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines