• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu works on index.html, but on all other pages it's inactive

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to this software ( Adobe DW cc 2016 ) and web design generally, but i managed to make a website and it actually worked out pretty good until is published it.

On the homepage the buttons in the menu work perfectly but on any other page the menu is completely unresponsive . PLEASE HELP i need it ASAP.

Here is the link to my website so you can see it first had:

www.lfa.rs MENU WORKS

www.lfa.rs/Poslovnikonsalting.html MENU DOESN'T WORK

www.lfa.rs/Poslovnaedukacija.html MENU DOESN'T WORK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

This appears to be working fine for me in the latest versions of Chrome and Safari for Mac.  I did run your page through the validator ( https://validator.w3.org​ ) and that returned a few errors such as the HTML language not matching, a logo file that is still linking to a local file on your computer, and spaces in file names.  I don't foresee this causing issues with your menu, but it would be worth running your pages through and fixing the errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tested your links and it is working fine for me (Chrome on Windows 7)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This appears to be working fine for me in the latest versions of Chrome and Safari for Mac.  I did run your page through the validator ( https://validator.w3.org​ ) and that returned a few errors such as the HTML language not matching, a logo file that is still linking to a local file on your computer, and spaces in file names.  I don't foresee this causing issues with your menu, but it would be worth running your pages through and fixing the errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines