• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation of Acrobat DC on a second computer (laptop)

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to activate Acrobat DC on my laptop. I have done so successfully on my desktop (now turned off and the clock on the laptop is correct). Although I can connect and sign in to the Adobe site (as demonstrated here) I cannot connect via the link within Acrobat

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers.

for help with that and other common secure adobe.com connection problems read, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can connect to the secure servers and I worked through the 4 "Troubleshoot connectivity issues". The last one looking at the properties of the GlobalSign Root CA certificate I may not have done as indicated. I could not find the file in any user folders. (Start & Search box?????). I opened File Explorer and used that search box. I am using Windows 10.There were 8 copies in various Windows subfolders. I checked those that did not ask if they could make changes to the computer (4) and these were all enabled for server authentification.

I continue to see ....."Either your computer is offline or the clock on your computer is set incorrectly, causing a connection error. An Internet connection is required. Please connect to the Internet or adjust your clock and try again." .....when trying to sign in.

I am connected and can sign in via my browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines