• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall Lightroom CC trial version

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the trial version of Lightroom cc 2015 and left my Lightroom 5 installed. I have decided I dont want the CC version 6 and just want too upgrade my original Lightroom 5 to Lightroom 6 standalone version. Since I left my original Lightroom 5 alone, How can I uninstall the trial CC version of lightroom 6? I need your help, please. Step by step, I'm not to computer literate. This is all so confusing to me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

You do not have to uninstall the CC version.

LR 6 and CC are exactly the same program. the difference comes from how you Sign In.

Sign in with an Adobe ID that IS associated with a subscription and it becomes the CC version.

Sign in with an Adobe ID that isn't and never has been associated with a subscription and you are prompted to enter a serial number and it becomes the 6 version.

So all you have to do is have an Adobe ID that isn't and has never been used for a subscription and Sign In with that

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not have to uninstall the CC version.

LR 6 and CC are exactly the same program. the difference comes from how you Sign In.

Sign in with an Adobe ID that IS associated with a subscription and it becomes the CC version.

Sign in with an Adobe ID that isn't and never has been associated with a subscription and you are prompted to enter a serial number and it becomes the 6 version.

So all you have to do is have an Adobe ID that isn't and has never been used for a subscription and Sign In with that then enter the serial number.

So if you Signed in then Sign Out then Sign back in and you should get a prompted to enter the serial number you received after you buy the stand alone 6 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC are the same program, installed with the same installer. There is a difference in features based on how the program is activated/registered. If you register it as Lightroom 6 then you won't have the dehaze filter and other new features that have been added since Lightroom 6 was released. But it IS the very same program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It doesnt work to uninstall Lightroom the normal way, I get an error message (in swedish):uninstalllightroom.gif

I have Windows 10, and it´s Lightroom 6.10.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines