• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlink tooltip not working on background image.

Participant ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a image frame and placed an SVG in the background.

To this I've applied a tooltip via the hyperlink options

When I test in my browser and try the tooltip by placing my cursor over it, nothing happens.

Any idea why this is?

Why am I doing this?  My site is becoming rather large due to many widgets for modals etc and I'm trying to find ways to simply and trim down the overhead.  It occurred to me that instead of using a state button I could simply apply states to an image.  Since I can't swap a regular image itself on rollover, I choose to do it by background image (which works fine). But alas the tooltip doesn't work 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

The best way would be filling the image into a rectangle and then you can apply stages to it and also the tooltip.

Here are some more tips on working with images - Using images and other objects in Adobe Muse.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best way would be filling the image into a rectangle and then you can apply stages to it and also the tooltip.

Here are some more tips on working with images - Using images and other objects in Adobe Muse.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Works as expected.  Unsure why it doesn't work on the image frame since' it's basically the same thing.  Makes me wonder once again what the image frame is good for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines