• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

H264 crash my Premiere CC 2017

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problems with h264 format. Premiere CC stop working when I try to choose h264 format, instantly crashes. I trying using GPU, not using it also, updating CUDA, installing codecs packs, etc.

I'm using an AMD FX eight-core processor, with a GeForce 750ti. in windows 7 64 bits

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Problem solved! after trying several times (including enable accelerated Intel H.264 decoding, thanks anyway Vidya Sagar), The problem was a bad installation from plug-in suite. Thank you all for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

buonasera,anche a me su 2 pc diversi continui crash,

sia con nvidia 1060 che con nvvidia 960m,sono arrabbiato con adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juan Francisco Cordoba,

In Premiere Pro > Preferences > Media > Uncheck "Enable accelerated Intel H.264 decoding" > Restart Premiere Pro & check the status.

Please let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ciao non ho risolto il problema, andando nel registro eventi di windows,mi dice che l'errore è stato generato dalla dell backend.dll

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved! after trying several times (including enable accelerated Intel H.264 decoding, thanks anyway Vidya Sagar), The problem was a bad installation from plug-in suite. Thank you all for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines