Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Distortion on websites using Flash -

Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a brand new MSI laptop, running Windows 10. I have all my drivers, software and flash up to date. Anytime I try to stream video on the web that uses Flash, Youtube, Pandora, etc I have unreasonably high distortion on the audio. I do not have distortion on non-streaming media, or non-flash sites like netflix. Further, this is happening on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge browsers. So the issue seems to be with Flash. Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's going to be hardware specific, and will likely come down to a hardware driver issue that hasn't been patched.  That said, we'll need to reproduce it under a C++ debugger to figure out what's going on.

Can you provide the output of dxdiag so that we can try and find a comparable configuration?

Instructions are at the bottom of the video troubleshooting guide below.  While you're there, I'm curious to know if disabling hardware acceleration helps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have previously tried to disable hardware acceleration and it did not

make a difference. I will try to get the output you asked for

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 2:10 PM, jeromiec83223024 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the dialog output. Thanks for you help with this.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 4:32 PM, Liz Ardking <mr.mojo.risin.gota@gmail.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, the forum won't accept attachments via email.  You'll need to either cut-and-paste the contents, or upload it to a file hosting service and provide a link.  You can use Adobe Send, Dropbox, Pastebin, Box, etc -- whatever is easy and reasonable for you is fine.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a link to the file on google drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2OBhtGlx5x4VUljMWUxc2pJdE0

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 4:42 PM, jeromiec83223024 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines