• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Intuos pro wireless issues

Participant ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I'm having a problem whereby my Intuos pro keeps intermittently dropping the wireless connection.   This happens at least once every minute or two and usually lasts for a couple of seconds only.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  It doesn't do this when plugged in, only when wireless and I'm already using the latest drivers from Wacom.

Thanks,

Pete

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pete, does this happen in all apps, or just Photoshop?

To me, this seems like a Wacom issue (perhaps battery, perhaps clean reinstall of driver, perhaps look for outside radio interference as a check as well, such as other wireless devices nearby).

I'd recommend (if this is not just Photoshop) that you check with Wacom for further ideas. If it *is* happening only with Photoshop, come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have found a work-around to this problem...

I believe it to be interference from other USB 3.0 ports. You can try pulling the receiver ever so slightly out of the port, or, if that doesn't work use a USB 2.0 hub or extension to locate the recevier away from the other ports. This should give you a workable fix. It's just a shame that Wacom didn't just licence bluetooth!

Best of Luck,

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue - using a USB 2.0 hub did it for me, thanx nickm5417384​!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much. I would never have thought to do this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Pete,

I have the same issue with wireless disconnection randomly on Intuos Pro Small, whatever software is running. Sometimes it hold for 10 minutes, sometimes 0.3 secondes. So I think it's related to Wacom.

As work-around, I use it wired. Welcome to the 20th century!

Michel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the bluetooth pro table and as soon it loaded the software and updated my MacBook Pro.    It keeps disconnecting.  They are both new product.  I use photoshop cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same issue with mine, it's connected but doesnt respond somehow... it works with cable but i really want it to be wireless ( that's why I bought it...). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have exactly same issue, bought intuos pro S, 2times and have returned both.

Pen disconnects only when on bluetooth.

I´ve been working with pro size M over 2 years and it happened as well but every once in a while, now is happening every time i go wireless.

Any further info on possibilities to fix this?

or if also happening with non ¨pro¨ wacom tablets too?  

thanks in advance!!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the intuos 5 or 6 years ago and installed the Bluetooth kit. It was never any good. After numerous calls to tech service and trying new drivers and anything else suggested I gave up  and I have used it with usb cable ever since. Thinking of buying a new intuos hoping that this problem was long gone. Seems it lives on. Time to look at alternatives

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines