• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom print tile

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I print tile from Lightroom?  eg. large panorama. I have done so in the past perhaps with a previous version of Lightroom.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

"Rasterbation"

Lightroom does not have a function to do this.

A 'work-around' method in Lr might be to make several Virtual copies of the panorama image and crop each vc to your paper size ratio so you create the 'tiles' to print. Like a "reverse" of the steps to create a panorama.

ScreenShot001.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can print from Lightroom. The problem with panoramas might be that the printer can't handle the width, but certainly Lightroom shouldn't stop you from printing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am talking about printing a tile spread over 2 or more pages. I can print standard size papers without trouble

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Rasterbation"

Lightroom does not have a function to do this.

A 'work-around' method in Lr might be to make several Virtual copies of the panorama image and crop each vc to your paper size ratio so you create the 'tiles' to print. Like a "reverse" of the steps to create a panorama.

ScreenShot001.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines