Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen image freezes

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed CC on a new desktop computer

My photos are on a seperate drive, which I have connected to the new computer, and made a new catalog.

After opening and working for a while in the library, and marking images to be deleted I am finding that if I delete the files when in the Development modual using delete rejected files Lightroom Development modual freezes. The last remaining image stays on screen, I can go back to the Libary, and that works perfectly, return to the Develop modual, still frozen.

I can transfer to Photoshop, and back again, still frozen. Sometime the image goes from the centre window, but remains in the side navigator window.  If I close the application and open it again it works fine for a while, the problem has only happend following file deletion

Can anyone assist me please.

Computer Spec

Operating system: Windows 10 Intel I7 processor

Version: 10.0

Application architecture: x64

System architecture: x64

Logical processor count: 8

Processor speed: 3.4 GHz

Built-in memory: 16328.8 MB

Real memory available to Lightroom: 16328.8 MB

Real memory used by Lightroom: 997.9 MB (6.1%)

Virtual memory used by Lightroom: 1065.6 MB

Memory cache size: 726.3 MB

Graphics Processor Info:

Quadro K620/PCIe/SSE2

Check OpenGL support: Passed

Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation

Version: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 372.90

Renderer: Quadro K620/PCIe/SSE2

LanguageVersion: 3.30 NVIDIA via Cg compiler

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

This has been covered in several different threads. There is a Bug in the .8 release. The solution is to STOP deleting images while you are in the develop module. Switch back to the Library module to delete images. Simple key press, g, to go back to the Library module, Delete, then d key to go back to develop module.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem. Other must also have the same problem.  Why has Adobe not replied to this query

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been covered in several different threads. There is a Bug in the .8 release. The solution is to STOP deleting images while you are in the develop module. Switch back to the Library module to delete images. Simple key press, g, to go back to the Library module, Delete, then d key to go back to develop module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I have Lightroom version: CC 2015.8 [ 1099473 ], also disabled Graphic processor acceleration and this seem to have fixed the problem "so far"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines